Typical symptoms of the bite from a nonvenomous snake are pain and scratches at the site. A 46 year old farmer presented to the emergency department 3 hours after his penis was bitten by a snake while he was urinating in an open field.
Back in 2009 a 51 year old taiwanese man sustained minor injuries when he was bitten on the penis by a snake while on the toilet the britain s telegraph previously reported.
Snake bite penis. Usually after a bite from a venomous snake there is severe burning pain at the site within 15 to 30 minutes. A farmer s penis became swollen and covered in fluid filled blisters after he was bitten by a snake while urinating in a field. Viralpress he howled in pain as colleagues rushed into the toilet to find him wrestling with the.
Examination revealed stable vital signs with a. This is the snake that bit terdsak on his penis as he used the office toilet picture. Because of the various symptoms that can occur with venomous snakebites the potential signs and symptoms to look for as listed by the cdc include the following.
Most snakebites occur on the extremities. A pit between the eye and nose on each side of the head long hollow fangs that fold back into their mouths narrow oval shaped pupils in their eyes like cats triangle shaped heads. A man in thailand was rushed to hospital after a python bit his penis in a terrifying toilet encounter.
The snake was believed to have entered the latrine through a crack in the septic tank. This can progress to swelling and bruising at the wound and all the way up the arm or leg. As the man whipped out his penis a levantine viper a dangerous snake that can grow longer than 6 feet reared back and bit the man s member.
So in the end i tried to pull the snake s mouth open but this made the snake bite down even harder and that s when it happened my cucumber got bitten off and the snake swallowed 4 fifth. The snake was identified as a levantine viper pictured known to be. A pair of puncture marks at the wound redness and swelling around the bite severe pain at the site of the bite nausea and vomiting.